Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thirty Dollar Trainer Jump Starts Summer!

Hey - the pool's open!

So is the water park... and the beach...

Have you been exercising?

Eating good, nutritious food?

Are you ready to put on that swimsuit?

No?

You need a quick efficient way to burn alot of calories.

Something that doesn't take too long.

Someplace where you can go even if it rains.

Something that will get you off your butt and get you in gear for the Summer.

You need a JumpStart!


JumpStart is the solution!

JumpStart is a fun, efficient group training class that will challenge your strength, core, endurance, flexibility... and sense of humor. If you don't laugh during your session, I'm not doing it right! You'll use medicine balls, resistance bands, stability balls, and your own body weight to get a great workout.

Why is JumpStart different? First, it's only two weeks. Honestly, I'm usually so busy that I don't have time to run a class like this, but I have clients traveling to deserts and glaciers (no, really!) and I want to make sure someone is getting a great workout while they're away. My point is, I'm not going to try to upsell you into a summer-long boot camp. JumpStart is just that - two weeks to get motivated, train with friends, meet new friends, and learn what to do outside the gym to keep fit!

For the next two weeks, JumpStart Group Training will be available in Deerfield -
you and your friends can train together and sweat and laugh (and sweat - did I mention sweat?)
for 45 minutes, and then get back to your day.

Best of all, sessions are only $30 each. I usually charge $50 for group training, but I heard so many people say...

... I don't have time to work out

... the gym is so crowded

... if I eat any less, I'll starve

... I'd love to bring my teenager

... that I decided to offer a two week JumpStart for you.

The dates and times are below; click on the session you want to attend!

'Breakfast Club' - 7-7:45AM: Tu 6/29, We 6/30, Fr 7/2, Tu 7/6, We 7/7
Five Classes - $150

'Brunch Bunch' - 10:30-11:15AM: Mo 6/28, Tu 6/29, Th 7/1, Mo 7/5, Tu 7/6, Th 7/8
Six Classes - $180

'Power Lunch' - 12-12:45PM: Mo 6/28, Fr 7/2, Mo 7/5, Fr 7/9
Four Classes - $120

'Unlimited!' - attend as many classes as you like in two weeks! - $249

Did I mention the guarantee? No?

If you are not completely, totally satisfied with JumpStart, I will refund 100% of your registration!

All JumpStart Classes will take place at

Beyond Fitness Performance
151 S. Pfingsten Rd.
Suites V&W
Deerfield, IL 60015

Call 847-877-6673

No comments: